Hiring a Lawyer: Important Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
You know you have to hire a personal injury lawyer soon, but you’ll need to ask a few questions before you do. The following is a list of questions you should ask when you talk to a potential personal injury lawyer in Lockport.
Questions to Ask
- How long have you been working in this area of law?
- How long have you been a practicing personal injury lawyer in Lockport?
- What percentage of your cases went to court? What were the results?
- How often do other law firms or lawyers refer cases to you?
- Do you think I have a case, and if so, what do you think I’m entitled to?
- How long do you think a case like mine might take?
- If I don’t like the settlement offer, would you take my case to court?
- Are you going to be the lawyer handling my case or will it be someone else in your firm?
- What will I need to do to help during this time?
- Can I see some testimonials from folks you’ve worked with?
- Have you ever received awards or any form of recognition for work as an attorney?
- If I lose, are there any out-of-pocket expenses I’m going to have to worry about paying?
- What is your reputation among other lawyers?
If you’re ready to ask these questions and anything else that comes to mind, then the people at Block, Klukas, Manzella & Shell PC are ready for you, so visit https://www.blocklaw.com to make your appointment.